AFA 1000/1 Fume Hood Monitor
The AFA 1000/1 MK2 fume hood alarm is a full flush mount fume hood monitor, shipped as a complete retrofit kit. It includes a back lit graphic display that shows either the airflow velocity (fpm or m/sec) or airflow status.
- Digital display of face velocity in m/sec or fpm.
- On screen display for Safe and Alarm conditions with audible alarm and LED indication
- Pushbutton calibration and configuration
- Plug-in connections for power supply and airflow sensor
- 3 programmable output relays
- 3 configurable inputs
- Com port for local or PC network connection
- High air alarm and sash high warning relays (hardware required)
- 0-10V analog output as standard (cables extra)
- Air temperature monitoring (requires temperature sensor)
- Now has Modbus RTU and BACnet protocols on board (requires INET box)
For more information and specifications, download the AFA 1000 brochure.
For information on the AFA 1000 installation and operation, click here for the user manual and installation guide.
Call 888-669-1233 for volume discounts for more than nine fume hood alarms.
Canadian Customers: Call 1-888-669-1233 for pricing in Canadian dollars.